[access-uk] DECTALK EXPRESS - SERIAL CABLE AND CHARGER

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 06:58:19 +0100

Hi all,

I'm looking for a replacement charger and serial cable for a Dectalk Express (now several years old but still in working order). Does anyone have these lying around, perhaps? Do you know which company here in the UK used to stock this? (I seem to think it was S&S but may be wrong.)

If you still own one and could get the details from the charger with regard to input/output, this again may be helpful to me if I am not able to find an existing one.

I'm keen to pass this on to a friend so any help to get this fully functional once again would be most welcome.

-- Carol carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx