[access-uk] Re: DC Hubs?

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 10:26:08 -0000

hahahahaha!

Naw Roger what Peteres talking about when he refers to a DC Hub is a Direct
Connect HUB.  Direct Connect is a file sharing client and the Hub is a
community of users on the Direct Connect peer to peer network.

There are hundreds if not thousands of hubs or communitys that file share.

You can find out more by typing direct connect or dcplusplus which is th
emost popular client for the DC project into google.

I'd look it up but we have a buzzing router P S U downstairs and my roomate
in his wisdom has turned the thing off, fun fun fun. So I'm typing this
reply offline.
Dj Paddy----- Original Message ----- From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>