[access-uk] Re: DBT

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 10:06:26 -0000

Hi Eleanor,

At the moment, the answer is no.  However I am looking at various
alternatives.  The problem is that there are many, many PDF conversion
programs out there, ranging from totally free of charge to quite a few
pounds.  Quality also varies between programs.  Many people also have
OCR programs of one form or another.

Hence it's a bit of a dilemma when considering licensing as to what's
best, or whether to simply suggest users use what they have, or
prefer.

George.