[access-uk] Re: DAB Radio Query

  • From: Christopher Maule-Oatway <c.maule@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2011 21:36:56 +0100

Hello,

Try the Pure Move DAB radio.  It is available from RNIB.

Christopher

At 19:50 07/08/2011 +0100, you wrote:
Can anyone recommend a suitable palm sized DAB Radio which is easy to operate.
I would prefer one with a built in speaker so that I don't have to wear headphones all the time, but as accessibility is the main feature, i'll consider anything.

Tom.