[access-uk] Re: DAB DEVELOPMENTS

  • From: "Graham Lewis" <Graham.Lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 15:46:30 +0000

Unfortunately the fact sheet is a PDF which I cannot read.  Does anybody know
if this comes with a mains adapter?

Graham Lewis
Centre for Academic Practice
University of Warwick
University House
Kirby Corner Road
Coventry CV4 8UW
UK

Tel.: (+44) (0) 24 765 72737
Mobile: 07733450022
Fax.: (+44) (0) 24 765 727326

http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/services/cap/about/staff/lewis/
http://innovations.warwick.ac.uk/innovations/
http://cap.warwick.ac.uk/tdf

>>> tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx 02/24/05 01:58pm >>>
I Found this adjunct to the simply radios website which has more info,
picture and a fairly impressive price of £120:
http://www.simplyradios.net/

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology