[access-uk] Re: Cutting and pasting within I O S on the iPhone

  • From: carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 18:04:18 +0100

Richard,

I've got round to this so let's see if I can help. I'll warn you it's tricky,
even if you're practised, but it can be done.

If you want to copy the whole of a message that's rather easier, so let's go
there!

1 Go into the message you want the text to be taken from.
2 Position your cursor so that you're reading the person's message.
3 Now turn your rotor switch gently until you hear the word ";Edit"
4 You should find that the only option you have is "Copy" so do this by double
tapping on "Copy".
5 Now back out of your messages and go into Facebook and to where you would
begin writing your Status.
6 Now turn the rotor switch to the edit position and choose paste, double tap
and you should be done!

Let me know if any of this is not clear or if you want to do more editing than
this.

All the best with it.

CAROL P