[access-uk] Curious Windows question

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 14:29:44 -0000

Hi all,
Has anyone seen a message stating that an SSL certificate was rejected because of something, for example it expired, and asks if you wish to trust it? My friend's having this problem when she's trying to connect to her e-mail using Eudora. This has only just happened. I couldn't help her solve it, as I've actually never come across this problem before, until now that is, so thought I'd ask on here. My friend's using XP Home Service Pack 2. Is this an issue with her WPA-enabled wireless connection at college? She can browse the web fine, but she can't access anything else.
Thanks in advance.
Chris Hallsworth
BrailleNote mPower User
Website: www.chrishallsworth.co.nr