[access-uk] Curious

  • From: "cj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2014 19:51:38 +0100

I sent an reply in to Jackie's message about Telorion - 3 times, none of which seem to have appeared.

The same thing happened on my wife's account as well a few days ago, at which point she gave up.

On all occasions we both tried a direct reply, plus a paste and copy into a new message. Is there a problem with some posts being blocked or moderated? We are both receiving messages ok but sending or replying to the list seems to be a problem. We are posting via Thunderbird using our own domains, so it is not a Gmail, BT or Yahoo issue.

Do we both need to resubscribe to the list? We don't have any problems on any other freelists, just the Access group.

Advice welcome.

Cheers
CJ - assuming this message arrives.