[access-uk] Re: Creative MP3 recomendation please

  • From: "Kevin Lloyd" <kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 19:57:49 +0100

Hi Andy.

It's difficult to do much of a comparison between the Muvo and the Stone as, in operation, they're completely identical. I don't think the controls on the Muvo are much smaller than the Stone and I don't have any issues with them.

The shape of the Muvo is different, more the size of a pack of chewing gum. If you're using in-ear 'phones and tend to wrap the cable round the player, the Muvo shape is actually more ergonomic than the squarish shape of the Stone and it seems to fit in the pocket more comfortably.

It sounds every bit as good as the Stone, especially with the Senheiser PX100s.

Regards.

Kevin