[access-uk] Re: Creative Audigy 2 NX

  • From: "Audrey Tonge" <audrey.tonge@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 18:50:17 +0100

Steve and Paul,

Reading this, I am wondering if it is a driver problem, there is an SB driver
patch you can get for the soundblaster cards, but I am not sure it will work
with the audigy.  I only offer this as I have heard this before on a friend's
computer when she changed to a soundblaster card and Jaws had a sort of reverb
at the end of each word, sort of vibration sound.

Just a thought.

Audrey