[access-uk] Re: Creating/using folders in My Documents

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 14:59:01 -0000

Linda, yes you can do this. When in the 'my documents' folder, select the new
file option from the file menu, and give it a name.

Next, select the files [including the pdf ones] that you want to put in to that
folder by holding down the control key, and arrowing down the list, pressing
the space bar on each one you want to select. When done, use the control X for
cut, open the newly created folder,  and use control v to paste them in to it.

HTH -

Andy