[access-uk] Creating an Audio CD

  • From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 18:17:40 +0100

Hi,

I use Easy CD-DA Extractor for ripping files, and it has Easy Audio CD
Creator with it.  Has anyone used Easy Audio CD Creator?  (This is not the
Adaptec one, a different, I'm not sure who makes it but the ripper comes
with it).

Alternatively can anyone give me some steps how to make an Audio CD with
Adaptec Easy CD Creator 4?  I figure out how to add tracks, but is there a
way you can change the order of them?

I have the Adaptec one but thought I'd give the other one a go because the
ripper is so easy to use, so I thought the burner would be too.  But if
anyone has help for either of these it'd be good.

Thanks,
Catherine