[access-uk] Re: Creating a website - which software to use?

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 10:55:20 +0100

Hi Ed

As I posted, I just want something simple but tidy without loads of bells
and whistles that aren't necessary.  I know there has been a lot of list
discussion on WordPress, but I haven't followed the various threads because
it wasn't applicable to me then.  I had a look at the ReadMe file that came
with the installation package I downloaded, and I just thought: "oh no".  In
other words, I didn't understand it much, (smile).

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace
Skype: Thejackmate