[access-uk] Re: Creating a website - which software to use?

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 11:50:25 +0100

Hi Vince

They are useful, thanks.  I just want something tidy but simple.  I have the
domain name organised, so just require a template from which to build the
site content.

I did have a website a long time ago which I created in Word and saved as
HTML.  The links drove me mad though, it put a lot of crap in that I didn't
want, I am not going down that road again! I have downloaded WordPress, and
may install it if people think this is the right way to proceed.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace
Skype: Thejackmate

        From: "Jackie Brown"
        To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "'BCAB Discussion List'"
        Subject: [access-uk] Creating a website - which software to use?

        Apologies for cross-posting, but I am very keen to know what
software people
        use to create their own website once they have space to upload it. I
know
        there have been threads on Word Press, but I haven't followed them
to be
        honest.

        Thoughts and suggestions welcome please.

        Kind regards,

        Jackie Brown
        Twitter: @thebrownsplace
        Skype: Thejackmate