[access-uk] Re: Creating a website

  • From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 23:35:22 -0400

Years ago I typed in, writing  html, into google and got a brillant html
writing program. Its still there.
That is. Writing ... HTML.

Peter

From: "Mark Matthews"

Hi Sandra,

There are a few resources which you could use. You could check out the
section devoted to Web-related languages on the Blind Programming site at:
http://www.blindprogramming.com/web.htm

There's also Page tutor at: http://www.pagetutor.com/

The basic HTML course is free, and you also have the option to pay a once off
fee, and gain access to the more advanced stuff. Its also worth noting HTML
tutor can be downloaded as a zipped archive, so you needn't be connected to
the net while studying it if you didn't want to.

I've found the latter to be excellent, with a bit of humour thrown in also!
HTH.