[access-uk] Re: Creating a Folder With Windows Live Mail.

  • From: "Brian" <brianfc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 22:18:27 +0100

Thanks Jim, now can you remind me how to get to message rules?

Do  you regularly use Windows Live Mail?  When I type control N and a name,
even though it is in my contacts the name is not repeated but if I tab forward
and back I see it in there but is there a way to have it spoken like with
normal email programmes please?

Brianl.