[access-uk] Re: Create rule from message

  • From: "jim" <jim.doc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 20:10:38 -0000

Hi Barry,

If your using Jaws, when in rule 3, go into using the jaws cursor and cursor down to the word specified and hit the left mouse button, third one in on the top row of the number keys. An edit box will appear asking you to type the word or words in the edit box. When you have typed in the word, press tab to ok and precede. I think there are two times you have to use the jaws cursor in rule 3. If you have any problems, get back to me.
HTH
Jim.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Barry" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>