[access-uk] Re: Create rule from message

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 17:40:02 -0000

Hi Barry,

When you're in the rule description box, arrow down once until Jaws says "Where the subject line contains specific words" and press enter, another box will open where you specify the words... when you're back in the rule description box arrow down until Jaws says "move it to the specified folder" press enter and then same again. This enter press puzzled me for a while before I figured it out!

Give us a shout if you need more help.

Amro
----- Original Message ----- From: "Barry" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>