[access-uk] Re: Course help

  • From: Léonie Watson <tink@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 19:56:11 -0000

Chris,

        When I use the command line, Jaws will speak the results of a
command as they appear on screen, but I often find them scrolling past =
too
quickly.

        If I need to go back and look through the output in more leisurely
fashion, I use the Jaws cursor to move back up the screen. Then, when =
I'm
done, go back to PC cursor to type in the next command.
=20

Regards,
L=E9onie =20