[access-uk] Re: Course help

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 18:32:28 -0000

Chris.

Window Eyes and anything from Jaws 6 up will read the command line back to
you as you hit return to execute a line of syntax.
For reviewing use your mouse keys.

If you need to repeat the last piece of syntax or it's preceeding lines use
up and down arrows.

Use you cursor keys to read across characters and ctrl cursors to move
across words just like you'd o in a wordprocessor.

cls clears the screen, c changes directorys X:\ changes the drive letter to
your desired drive letter, cd\ returns yo to the route of the current drive
or folder you are in.

I think that's all the basics.dj paddy
Ôà