[access-uk] Re: Counterfeit Windows 7

  • From: Vincent Thacker <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2014 00:00:01 +0200 (CEST)

Carol,

I've used Belarc for more years than I care to remember, and it's never given
up the ghost, even though I haven't registered it. It just updates itself and
gets on with it.

Belarc isn't supposed to be used in a commercial, educational, military, etc.
environment, and is basically for home use, but that's the only restriction I
know about.

Vince.

Message Received: Jul 08 2014, 09:50 PM
From: "Carol.Pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Counterfeit Windows 7

For those of you who have used Belarc Adviser recently, what are the
restrictions of the free copy and does it become unuseable if you don't
register?

Carol P