[access-uk] Re: Cost of calls: I-phone users warning

  • From: "Yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 15:16:07 -0000

Something similar happened to me after a trip to Cyprus back in 1997. I did everything I could to find out what the costs were going to be and I routinely checked my bill each month whilst I was there. I was shocked when I came back to find a bill of over £1000. Orange had failed to tell me that charges could be delayed. Its amazing that in this day and age these sorts of things still happen.

Yusuf
If you have nothing better to do, why not take a look at my blog
http://yusufaosman.wordpress.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Derek Hornby" <Derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>