[access-uk] Corrupted messages in OE

  • From: Amro Bilal <Lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Access-UK <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 14:18:28 +0000

Hi all,

XP pro, Outlook Express, Eset smart security.

Lately  few of my messages get corrupted after a while when they are left in my
inbox. This happens at random. I mean it doesn't happen to all messages but to
some messages at random, and it could happen to a couple of months old message
but other times to only a few days old message. Those messages get corrupted in
a peculiar way. The best way to describe it is that two messages get somehow
merged together. Worth noting that when a message get corrupted and I focus on
it OE sort of hangs and jaws really struggles to speak if not losing speech all
together until I manage to quit OE. I very much doubt that this issue has
anything to do with Jaws as I got a sited confirmation that what Jaws see of
these corrupted messages is what is actually on screen so it's not Jaws losing
focus or playing up.

Anyone has any ideas please? Or at least an idea to where I can start
investigating this issue cause frankly I'm at a loss here.

TIA,
Amro

database 4669 (20091208) __________