[access-uk] Re: Correctly formatted: Helpline pilot taking place tonight from 7PM, give us a call or Email!

  • From: "Eleanor Martha Burke" <eleanormarthaburke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 10:25:50 -0000

Will you have a Mac expert on board?

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mobeen Iqbal" <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2014 9:31 AM
Subject: [access-uk] Correctly formatted: Helpline pilot taking place tonight from 7PM, give us a call or Email!

Hello Everyone.

I would like to apologise for the incorrect formatting in last week's email, this has now been rectified. As many of you will probably be aware, we are running a pilot for a technology and blindness related helpline which will be run by volunteers once a week or once a fortnight. Because the idea is just a pilot at this stage, details are subject to change. the helpline will be taking place tonight between 7PM and 8PM. David from Helping Hands For The Blind and I will be on hand to answer any questions you may have in relation to every day living, technology etc, or if you just fancy listening in, feel free to call. if the helpline is busy, we have been thinking of allowing around 5 minutes to answer each question, and then arrange to call the person back if they require additional on-going support.

Calls are charged at local rate, which means they are free from most landlines and mobiles where you have an inclusive minutes allowance. you can get in touch with us by using the following details.

telephone: 0330 606 0520.
when asked to enter an access pin, please enter:
171608.

for initial contact for those who have hearing or other impairments and find it difficult to use the phone,, you can also email us at:

support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

for security, its worth noting that all calls may be logged and recorded by the service, and people abusing the service with prank calls for example will be blocked from calling and reported.

We look forward to hearing from you!

thanks for reading,

Mo and Dave.