[access-uk] Re: Cordless phones again!

  • From: "Richard Godfrey-McKay" <lists.godfrey-mckay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 17:21:35 +0100

HI again Sandra,
Just one thing to clarify please: Could I use one handset to call my wife
on another without having any external caller in the picture?
The info I've seen is rather confusing on this point, because it says,
conference call yes, walky talky no. Any comments would be very welcomed.

Richard
Richard Godfrey-McKay
Telephone: 01738-445 880
Mobile: 07791 452 593