[access-uk] Re: Cordless phone with answer machine reccomendations please

  • From: "Karen Burgess" <karen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 21:04:40 -0000

hi jim

sounds like a good deal to me.

Kaz

Karen Burgess

email:
Karen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

msn messenger:
karenburgess70@xxxxxxxxxxx

Skype: choccoholic
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim O'Sullivan" <jimosu@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2006 12:27 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Cordless phone with answer machine reccomendations please

Hi

I think 20 memories would be enough.
I would like to be able to set it up myself, although if this is impossible I can get some sighted help.
I would like to be able to set memories myself and also be able to tell easily that messages have been left.

Karen thanks for telling me about the NTL model. Argos do not seem to stock this any longer however I found an NTL VS2001 on ebay, which appears to be the one you told me about.
This is going for just over UKP 30 at "Buy it Now" for a "As new" twin system when delivery is added.
I am seriously thinking of going for this.

Jim

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>