[access-uk] Re: Cordless Headphones

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 10:26:18 -0000

Hi Carol, don't you want to stick with Sennheiser? Mine are Sennheiser RS180, and not only are they the best wireless cans I've ever had, they knock spots off a lot of high end wired cans. They take two triple A batteries, one in each side, and operate for up to 24 hours on a charge. They're also very comfortable.

                   John.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2011 11:02 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Cordless Headphones

Hi all,

We recently have seen the sad demise of our old Senheiser headphones and would like to replace these to allow free movement around our home whilst listening without going for a complete airplay (or similar) system. Does anyone have any recommendations, please?

--
Carol P