[access-uk] Re: Copying contacts from Nokia to iPhone

  • From: "goshawk on horseback" <goshawk_on_horseback@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 10:11:46 -0000

there is a very useful online service called phone copy, which can do this
for you super easily, then once you have your nokia contacts on it, you just
get the phone copy app, and it more or less does the rest.
I used it, as I couldn't find an easy way of doing this, and am glad I did,
as it had very easy to follow instructions, and worked like a dream!
I believe it can do other formats also, such as for android or blackberrys,
so it is a really useful service.
just go to:
http://www.phonecopy.com/en/
or a direct link to the set of instructions for nokia to iPhone is at:
https://www.phonecopy.com/en/pages/transfer_contacts_from_nokia_into_iphone
hope this helps.

Simon