[access-uk] Re: Copying a worksheet in Excel

  • From: David W Wood <g3yxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 19:11:55 +0100

Damen

first make sure that you have twelve sheets in the workbook.
Insert page
then go to to the first one in the list.
Move sequentially from first to last naming them in month order:
format, sheet, rename.

Make the sheet in the month in question.
Go to the top of that sheet with ctrl+home.
Highlight the whole with the usual command of shft+ctrl+end
copy
and then paste it into each of the month sheets.

David

In message <08827E05BA943744A31F2908A49B6C8903AA9AC8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
core.bbc.co.uk>, Damon Rose <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxx> writes
>Hi
>
>Can someone tell me how to copy an entire worksheet in Excel? I want to
>create one worksheet for every month of the year so ideally only want to
>have to create one worksheet and then copy it 11 more times changing the
>name of the month at the top of each sheet.
>
>How do I do this with jaws?
>
>...Damon
>

>Damon Rose
>Content Producer
>www.bbc.co.uk/ouch - The disability magazine on the web
>
>Tel: 020 8752 4427 (x0224427)
>email: damon.rose@xxxxxxxxx
>

>http://www.bbc.co.uk/
>
>This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain
>personal views which are not the views of the BBC unless specifically
>stated.
>If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system.
>Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in
>reliance on it and notify the sender immediately. Please note that the
>BBC monitors e-mails sent or received.
>Further communication will signify your consent to this.
>** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>** and in the Subject line type
>** unsubscribe
>** immediately-following link:-