[access-uk] Copying MP3 to cd.

  • From: "Petrina Delves" <aunk99@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 17:34:55 -0000

Hi all,

I was trying to copy some MP3 tracks, which I wanted in an audio format, so
that I can play them on a HiFi. But I have ended up with a cd, with MP3 and
cd audio on it. In windows media player, I have got it set, that when I rip
cd's to my hard drive, it saves them in MP3 format, should I have changed
this?. This is the first time I have tried to copy MP3 tracks to a cd. So
any help wood be much appreciated. Thanks in advance for any help.
All the best
Petrina,
Southampton UK