[access-uk] Copying Hyperlinks

  • From: Tony Sweeney <tonymsweeney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 09:29:16 +0000

Hi folk,
I can copy links in to an email by shift downarrow and C and paste them in to Thunderbird beginning with http and they come in to inboxes fine but when I would post a hyperlink like say "link, BBC" or "view in browser" for example that isn't the case and the mail comes in to my inbox with no link to click on.
Anyone know how to resolve this.
How can I copy a hyperlink to come in to inbox as a link?

Best,

Tony Sweeney