[access-uk] Copying CDA format onto Stream

  • From: "Barry Hill" <barry.hill3@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 10:22:44 +0100

Hi all

A friend of mine has loaned me some books that are in CDA format. I don't
have aCD player and would like to copy them onto my stream. However, when I
copy to the Other Books folder, they don't show up. I don't want to
infringe copyright, but I'd like to listen to these books, and not on my
computer. Is there something I can do to get them listenable on the Stream?

Cheers

Barry

---