[access-uk] Re: Copying CD to PC

  • From: <Clive.Lever@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 14:21:41 +0000

Hello David,

I’d add to this that before copying the book to the card, it’s important to
make sure the cds are named consistently. I’ve known plenty of instances of
multible CD titles which bring back, say:

“The da Vinci Code – CD1”, “The da Vinci Code disc 2”, “Tha da Vinci Code (3 of
10) … or whatever. If the names were left like that, they could play in an odd
order.

2. Tracks on the CD should be numberd “01, 02, 03…10”. I learned to my
frustration and embarrassment recently, that albums without the zero in front
of single digit numbers might play track 10, track 11, track 1, track 2, and so
on. I’ve now got this sorted in Express Rip so that the numbering automatically
happens as I want it. I leave others to say whether this can be done easily in
CDEX.

Best,
Clive