[access-uk] Re: Copy Protected DVD

  • From: "Robert Stokes" <restokes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 19:56:49 -0000

Copy Protected DVDHi Graham,

There are, no doubt, many ways to make an illegal copy but a programme called
DVD X COPY EXPRESS enables you to do it legally, provided you tell the truth.
They do this by asking if you have actually purchased the original or have
borrowed it. If you own it then you can proceed with the copying. When you
later play the copy a notice will appear on the screen stating that it is a
copy.

Yesterday I was reading the help file for DVD Shrink and it mentioned that
programme also had a way to get round copyright but you wouldn't get an exact
replica.

Good luck.

Robert.