[access-uk] Re: Cooking

  • From: "Michael Moore" <mikeis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 14:23:29 +0100

Hi,

For accessibility, I use a Tefal ActiFry cooker, they are fantastic, there
is an on/off button and time is in increments of 1 minute... Steaks cook in
about 15-20 minutes for very well done and are super tender.... It can
however be used for almost anything, sausage rolls in 7 minutes, bacon in 15
etc etc. It uses no oil, or very little if cooking fresh chips.. Baked
potatoes in 40 minutes.

Regarding the ham, cook it in full Coke, or beer, removes the salty taste
from it...

That's all the cooking help for today!! :D

Mike