[access-uk] Converting text to mp3 with Kurzweil

  • From: "Barry Hill" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 11:33:38 +0100

Hi all

Using K1000 version 6, I would like to convert text to MP3 but, when I try
to, I get a message saying, what sounds like:

"Sorry, Mp yen 3 cannot be performed.  Either you do not have a lam-a MP3
encoder on your system or you are using a version of sapie earlier than
version 3."

Of course, I'm using sappie 5 but I have no idea what the lam-a MP3 encoder
is.  Can anyone shed any light on this problem?

Thanks in anticipation

Barry