[access-uk] Re: Converting text to mp3

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 21:14:03 +0200

Hi John

I have started to read a book using Daniel but it's
obviously nothing like being read to i.e. audio book, I
don't find I can chill out to a synthetic voice.

I have downloaded text aloud and alive text to speech but
neither of them will install properly, something on my
system is using shared files and the install process tries
to rename these files.

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at:
adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or
adriencollins06@xxxxxxx
or
adrien_collins@xxxxxxxxxxx

I support cobweb, why don't you?
Cobweb is a charity which provides support for sick and
disabled children and their families.
To find out more or to make a donation go to:
www.cobwebfoundation.org

program for
the visually impaired, find out more by downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to:
speakon-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx