[access-uk] Converting pdf to word

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'access uk'" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 21:12:16 +0100

Hi

I know this isn't strictly on topic but I need some help
converting pdf documents. I would like to find a pdf to word
converter which is accessible with hal. I know there are
many of them out there but I don't know which ones I can
use. I currently converter pdf documents to text but it
makes such a mess of the document, it all runs in together
and it doesn't make a lot of sense most of the time. I read
the text files on my victor reader stream but you don't know
where one section starts and another one ends. Any
suggestions please. Apologies to Dave if this is off topic.

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at:
adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

program for the visually impaired, find out more by
downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to: