[access-uk] Converting non-uniform tables in Word

  • From: "Peter Bentley" <bentleypdlists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 00:16:02 +0100

I am using Office 2000 and for the record JAWS 9 but I don't think this is
relevant.

I am having a problem re-organising a non-uniform table created in Word by a
third party with a view to making it more readable.

Some cells in the top row have been divided into three parts with the effect
that in some instances one cell heads two columns.

Can anybody give me some general pointers as to how to approach this. If it is
too involved to deal with on the list     please contact me off list.

Many thanks.

Peter Bentley