[access-uk] Converting .jpg to .txt or .doc

  • From: chairman@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 13:30:39 +0100

From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 21:40:13 +0100

Dear avios members and other recipients, please note that further to the
messages you recieved either from myself or from Colin Howard, on my
behalf, I believe all my document conversion problems have been resolved.

Firstly, I was able to open the .wpd files in word pad  and save them as
.txt files.

Secondly, I took some of the advice given and looked at my XP home machine
and found that I could deal with .tif files, therefore, I contacted my
solicitors and asked them to ask the other firm of solicitors involved in
the transaction to send them the document I require in one of the following
formats:

Word
.txt
.PDF
or .TIF
hopefully they will manage to send the documents I require to my solicitors
in one of those formats, and they can then send them on to me.

Thank you all for your advice.

Alexander Shannon

All the best

from: