[access-uk] Re: Converting from RTF using Outlook 2007 Notepad Jaws 15

  • From: Tony Sweeney <tonymsweeney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 00:26:52 +0100

Great stuff Adrien!

I'm just too going try copying the RTF reservation doc in to Thunderbird email client as plain text and see how it goes.

Will report back if successful!

Best,

Tony Sweeney.
On 27/08/2015 20:28, Adrien Collins wrote:

Hi Tony

Yes just go to www.whitestick.co.uk, go to downloads and install jart, you can
even use it as a portable program I think, it uses rtf by default and you won't
need to convert. The other way I can think of is to get qread, I use that for
different formats and it can save to text. Jart will actually open the rtf
files.

Regards

Adrien