[access-uk] Re: Converting WMA to MP3

  • From: "Barry Hill" <barry.hill3@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 09:23:39 -0000

Many thanks to Clive and Peter.  I went for the Switch sound converter and,
although it's restricted to five files at a time with the free version, it's
great for converting one file on the fly.  Once installed, there's an icon
in the right app list to convert file.  A couple of clicks later, and the
jobs done.

Cheers

Barry