[access-uk] Converting Audible Books

  • From: "Pele West" <pele.west@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 09:42:13 +0000

Hi Everyone

I know this subject has been discussed here before, so apologise.

I have bought a book from Audible and converted it to MP3 using Sound Taxi.

I then used Easy MP3 Splitter to split the file into tracks.

I then burned it to CD to be played in the Plextalk player.

I have split the file 3 different ways, and cannot get it to play on the
Plextalk.  It plays perfectly ok on my PC and on the DVD player.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Pele West