[access-uk] Re: Convert from Wav to MP3

  • From: "jim mcauslan" <axdr89@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 21:46:02 -0000

Hi Chris. There are jaws scripts and they're quite good. I use goldwave to edit and convert podcast material. It's not perfect but for its price, its pretty good.

Jim McAuslan from sunny Findhorn
axdr89@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
skype jmca011
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>