[access-uk] Re: Control Panel in Windows 7

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 12:57:11 +0000

Hi Mike.

The closest you're going to get is the small icons view which displays everything. go in to control panel and tab until you get to catagory button. press space, down arrow to small icons and hit enter. that view should be a little more tolerable.

Mo.

On 24/11/2012 12:33, Michael A. Ray wrote:
Hello listers

I have changed my grotty old Windows XP machine for a Windows 7 machine with furry dice and go faster stripes.

So far I like the interface and have no real problems with it, but one thing I don't like is the Control Panel.

Is there a way in Windows 7 of switching the Control Panel interface back to the old classic view?

Thanks for any help.

Mike