[access-uk] Re: Contactless payment cards (was Accessible bank card)

  • From: lsmithso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 17:35:56 +0100

I've never used an iPhone so can't help you there. The app should be
billed as a card reader, development aid, ore somesuch, rather than a
payment app. Android apps have a permission system, so I could be
quite sure my credit card details weren't being broadcast across the
Internet. I presume IOS has a similar feature.

Barry Hill writes:

Thanks for the tiny URL. I didn't think about word wrap. I saw the card
readers, but I assumed that these were to get payment. Are they the same
thing as the Android one? Now that I ask the question, I feel quite dumb.
I suspect the answer is 'yes'.

Cheers

Barry