[access-uk] Re: Contacting RNIB Helpline

  • From: "Long, Alison" <Alison.Long@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 11:46:12 +0100

Hello
I can assure you there are lots of people here!  Unfortunately there is
no power to our Judd Street offices and we have had to close the office
for today.  Our call centre is experiencing problems, whether it's
related to the power cut, I can't advise at this stage.  The good news
is the phone system is now back up and running.

Thanks
Alison

Alison Long
RNIB Retail