[access-uk] Re: Contacting RNIB Helpline

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 11:40:03 +0100

Yes Iain, it is a farce when you are told you can just browse the online
shop, but you can't add items to your basket because their system doesn't
work properly.  I'm having a fit of hysterics, I can't help it the whole
thing is so laughable.  Thank goodness I have a life outside of blindness!

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace