[access-uk] Re: Contacting Apple

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 11:38:29 -0000

Hi Andy

On the Mac, it always tells me there is a new update available, dirty Daniel
in other words, and that I have to back up any purchases etc before I
perform the update or I will lose them.  Hmmm! You've reminded me to do
this.  If you hear a scream from wherever it is you live, then you'll know
it's me! (smile).  I'll report back once I've done it!!

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns