[access-uk] Connecting/disconnecting from 3

  • From: "Tony Sweeney" <tonysweeney@xxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 01:34:37 -0000

  Hi All,

Burning the midnight oil a little but thought  that I must bring this to you
which I came across by accident!

I am using Jaws 8 and when i wrote recently that this could be done with a
little bit of keystroking I have now discovered a simpler way!

Just alt/tab to ZTE and with the numpad off hit the left mouse button (right of
numlock and hit that button and your done!

It may work in other situations too, who knows! Happy days!

Tony